Saturday, November 19, 2016

my Little Night Owl" 5-Piece Baby Gift Basket - "my Little Night Owl" 5-Piece Baby Gift Basket

my Little Night Owl" 5-Piece Baby Gift Basket - "my Little Night Owl" 5-Piece Baby Gift Basket

PRICE : USD 39.99

1 800 baskets basket gifts

where to buy my Little Night Owl" 5-Piece Baby Gift Basket - "my Little Night Owl" 5-Piece Baby Gift Basket

Every new, little night owl will love the cuddly company of these enchanting woodlands-themed plush toys and "lovie" blanket. The toys, blanket, and more are lovingly arranged in a keepsake wooden basket with an embroidered liner. This adorable gift will show parents that you truly "give a hoot" about the new baby in their lives! Enchanting owl-themed gift setLarge, plush owl rattlePlush "crinkle" tree toyCanvas door hangerMatching lovie blanket with owl applique and satin trim embroidered with "Hoot! Hoot!" Keepsake wicker basket with canvas liningPlush toys and lovie blanket are surface-washable, 100% polyesterMeasures 8 1/2"L x 5 1/2"W x 8 1/2"H 74eb5680930aed203bcd3810bba645b3

You are in : Baby Products > Gifts > Gift Baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment